Thursday, February 24, 2011

Celebrate,

it's my 100th blog post!!

Also, it's my first ever spin-a-long! 


My favorite movie is the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
A couple hundred pages more and I'll have finished reading the compendium.
Well, minus the last book published by Douglas Adams' family.
It shall be read!
Progress of the Rawr Shrug is going well. 
The reconstruction of the Tigress batt from Lai Grai went very very well.
It is very very furry and rawr! 
It's going to be an entry into the Walworth County Fair. 
Another entry will be my Ionic Chiton inspired poncho. 
This is a relatively "secret" project because everything is still being worked on.
There will be a lot of texture and other elements involved. 
Constructing a pinning system is the most difficult. 

Depending on how it works out, it might be a kit available in the studio come winter.
I'm hoping you have a fantastic week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...