Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Planning aloud

Often I've caught myself talking aloud in the car. 
Generally they are plans to conquer projects or my huge to do list. 
So, now I bring some of these ramblings to you. 

~*~

This week I'm planning dye days for Friday and Saturday. 
I still cannot figure out what fibers to dye, but know the ones I don't!
Hooray, one less thing to dye!
Must get the formulas written down to take to work. 
Usually I can get a lot of mathematics done while no one is in line or dead at self-scan. 
There is always time for side work on breaks, too. 
Munch. Munch. Scribble. Calculate. Munch. Scribble. Munch.
That's how a working lunch operates.

Now that May is over with there will be a Phat Fiber hiatus.
Just too much to dye and produce while maintaining a 9-5 job for me. 

As far as updates go, all back stock I was keeping for shows this summer are going to be added in the next update. 
Stitch markers WILL be in this update!
Option to make any roving into a spindle kit WILL be in this update. 
I want to get some of my batts out to the public. 
Also, I want more people to "like" me on facebook, as well as more participation on my Ravelry forum. 
Perhaps a giveaway at both places that involve batts? 
It's worth a try. 
Posts can be on the Enabler's thread of a couple forums. 
The F.I.X. forum is a great place to announce it. ^^! 

Fresh Designs should be out soon. 
I'd like to do a giveaway for that when they come out. 
Can you believe all the wonderful help they got through kickstarter!?
It's fabulous to see what the fiber community can do when we put our minds to it!
Rah, rah, sis, boom, baa!
Yes, all puns intended!!

~*~

That's all for now, but there is always more! 
<3 Em

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...