Sunday, September 18, 2011

7 things I'm grateful for

  1. My husand - Peter is a very loving, supportive, and patient man. I love him to pieces. 
  2. My friends, Pat and Lori - They invited my entire family into their home for our wedding. They are a truly generous and friendly people. 
  3. My Uncle Glen - He is a great man who choose to live a positive life. I miss him dearly. 
  4. My Grandma Rutten - She is a wonderful woman who does her best to make our lives beautiful from 2110 miles away. 
  5. My Grandma Benner - She's the one that started me on my crafty yarn path. For that I am eternally grateful. 
  6. My Uncle Bill - He helps my grandparents live comfortably despite his developmental disability. 
  7. My parents - They've been supportive, and help me whenever it's needed. They also gave me two awesome sisters! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...