Sunday, September 4, 2011

7 Things: Shows on Netflix I Enjoy

I really liked the 7 things about me in the Versatile Blogger post. 
I liked it so much, we're doing it again, but with a different twist. 
It's just 7 things. 
It can be 7 different breeds of sheep, 7 products I really like, 7 foods to make you beautiful, and the list of 7 things goes on. 
Today's rendition of 7 Things will be focused on television. 
In reality, Peter and I don't watch regular television. 
We watch Netflix. 

Here are 7 shows on Netflix I enjoy:
  1. Doctor Who
  2. Eureka
  3. The X-files
  4. Mystery Science Theater 3000 (MST3K)
  5. Battlestar Galactica
  6. Excel Saga
  7. The Monarchy (U.K. Verison)
What are some of your favorite shows? 
Are they on Netflix, network Tv, or cable?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...