Friday, September 30, 2011

MOVING

Hey guys and dolls! 
We're moving at the end of October to Wisconsin.
Thursday, October 20th is my last day working for Meijer, Inc. 
It's a dream come true!
Where I love my patron customers, it's time to work on the next phase of my plot to conquer the world with wool. 
My hope is to work the fiber business full time. 
However, that isn't stopping me from applying for jobs with local businesses that focus on healthy lifestyles and sustaining local farmers and other small businesses. 
Another income would be fantastic because it'd help clean our financial slate a little faster.

What does that mean for the studio? 
The Autumn Drive is still a go for October 14-16th.
Be sure to visit if you're in the area.
From October 22nd until November 6th, the studio will be closed. 
Majority of the two weeks will be moving and cleaning.
The 1st through the 6th I'll be spending arranging, rearranging, and unpacking our new place.
Once I return to the wooly world there will be a good sized update. 

The blog posts will continue through the move. 
I hope you have a good weekend! 
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...