Thursday, October 13, 2011

Posting on the Fly

These past few days have been long. 
There are so many things to do and not enough time. 
The best thing about these days will be the rewards.
Hard work pays off. 

~*~

Yesterday after work I dropped off a refrigerator to my friend, Angela. 
She wants to sell English cheeses from a company in Northern Wisconsin. 
It's a wonderful idea and a good company. 
They control everything from the cows to the final product. 
How very awesome is that!? 
So, we ate dinner at a local Chinese restaurant, Moy's. 
Of all the years I've lived in and around Elkhorn, Wisconsin, I've never eaten there.
Very very good food! 
Now, how often do you share the exact same fortune? 
Almost never!!
We shared the same fortune that night. 
The fortune read: "You will have many friends when you need them."
It's a sign of good things to come. 

~*~

Tomorrow is the first day of the Autumn Drive
I will be at the RB Deli site (#2). 
My goals are $1500 in sales, and 500 names to add to my mailing list.
Also, I hope to find leads to more shows for this winter. 
I'll see you from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. all three days.
All this work will pay off. 

~*~

<3
Ask. Believe. Receive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...