Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KAL for Charity

Last Thursday, it was casually brought to my attention that our prayer shawl supply is low. There is only one left, yikes! In response I balled up one of my Superwash Merino/Cashmere/Silk lace to fingering weight yarn. This yarn was intended for a project for myself, but I guess a shawl is a shawl is a shawl, and people need them.

To help spread the fun of knitting a lovely shawl I've started a KAL. We're going to use a free pattern on Ravelry called Oaklet Shawl. "It's a simple triangular shawl with an easy lacy boarder, the Oaklet is a pretty little accessory you can wear around your neck or across your shoulders, " says designer, Megan Goodacre.

Oaklet Shawl by Megan Goodacre
Join us in creating a prayerful wonder at the Caribou on Thursdays, in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, at 7 p.m., or online at Ravelry.

I look forward to seeing you!
<3

Ask. Believe. Receive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...