Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wipe out!

Have you ever had a day where you could have slept 5 more hours than you did? Or, have you ever had a day where the thoughts in your brain were as slow and sludgy moving as molasses?

Today, is that day for me. I've got about a billion things that need to happen, but cannot focus on a single thing for longer than ten minutes. I lost my car in the parking lot at Wal-mart! Oh boy, now that's a brain fart! In the mean time my to do list is piling up.  The biggest thing boggling my mind is teaching at the Creative Shops this week. It's exciting and wonderful, but at the same time a little stressful. Let's just say I worry too much about everything.

On the bright side, I've finally figured out what to do about samples for the April box. It's going to be tea staining some yarn. Also, I ordered some dye-your-own and 4 other colors of Knit Picks Palette for March's items in the shop for a kit. The plan is to dye a multi color skein to match one of the four colors and pair them. I think it'd be something different and fun for me and for you.

The weather is getting better and better lately. My step-mom said she's seen Robin's in the yard. I haven't yet, but I don't doubt it. This past Wednesday we were up to about 60 degrees. Today, we're up in that same niche of the woods. The only thing killing the temperature is the cool, strong winds. Some of the gusts are upwards of about 30 miles per hour. The door on the pigeon coop flew off this morning.

Anyways, it's been about 10 minutes and my mind is muddying. Have a fantastic weekend and have fun.
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...