Saturday, December 18, 2010

Content Makeover

Happy Christmas & Yule everyone!! 

My gift to everyone is new content. Content that will have you reading all day long. The suggestion box is open and running with this small survey. I want to be sure the content and the shop rocks for 2011!


Also coming in 2011, my larger company's website. The larger company is L.M.S. Studio Arts. This will incorporate my fiber arts, drawing, painting, ceramics, and other crafty goodness into different divisions. LylianMae Fiber Artistry is a division of L.M.S. Studio Arts focusing specifically on fiber arts, obviously. A new division will be springing up soon. My hubby is starting a jewelry business. He has started making lovely stitch markers for my shop as well. We are going to call this collision of craft Dragon 'n Ewe, while his shop will be Storm Dragon Creations. 

I am still working on a size chart for the Spinners' Mates. The idea is fantastic, but there needs to be more testing before it is relaunched on the website as a product. Custom Spinners' Mates will be a listing that is soon to come. 

Over the next week I am going to attempt, key word is attempt, to take a break. Between family gatherings, presents, the day job, and more I am burned out. If any work is to be done, it is research and content brainstorming. 

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday filled with fond memories. 
Thank you for reading, 
Emily


1 comment:

Emily said...

Surveys are done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...