There is a new award out there called the Versatile Blogger.
I'm very happy and grateful to announce I've been awarded this honor by SillyLittleLady, Holly.
How the Award Works
- After accepting, thank the person who gave it to you, and link back to them
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 15 blogs you’ve found recently
- The only jewelry I wear on a daily basis is my wedding ring.
- I prefer my hair to be up in a pony tail. It tends to be rather messy if not put up and out of the way.
- Having the ability to help someone and doing so makes me happy.
- Upgrading my spelling, grammar, and punctuation is always on my to do list.
- Doing the dishes is the dirty deed in my life.
- I don't always fold my laundry or put it away.
- The morning of September 11th, 2001, I was asleep and woken up by a phone call for my mom. My response was, "Who the f*@% is calling before 9 in the morning? Tell them they need to wait until after 9!" Then mom turned on the Tv. "Oh holy f*$%!, I need to call my recruiter." We watched the coverage the entire day. For the next two weeks I could not sleep on my own. I stayed awake until passing out to Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, and Half Baked most nights. That is also when I decided to date my now ex-husband again.