Thursday, December 8, 2011

~Holiday Break~

Hello, lovely friends and followers!
Until the new year I'm going to be taking a blogging break. 
There isn't enough time to knit & shop.
LOL 

So, expect sporadic and unplanned posts this holiday season. 
It's going to be an awesome new year. 

This week I'm getting my first ever wholesale account through Ashland Bay. 
It's going to be so very fun to dye again. 
This also means I have to sit down with my father and step-mother to talk about where I will be dyeing. 
Debbie has a serious respiratory issue, which dyeing in the house may exacerbate. 
That would be the last thing I would want to do. 
On the bright side of things, our garage has a wood burning stove I can light up and keep me warm. 
Also, there is more room and electrical space. 
Yay!
The only other thing I'd need is another 5 gallon bucket for soaks and water. 
Either way, things will be fantastic!
Heck, I might be able to get more work done during the day. 

This month I will be looking into a few craft shows in the area. 
Hawk's View Golf Course has a show in March. 
In May, the Burlington Jaycee's has an Arts & Craft's Fair. 
Hopefully there will be more springing up. 

Have an awesome holiday season, if I don't see you guys soon!
<3
Ask. Believe. Receive.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...