Thursday, December 22, 2011

On the First Day of Chanukah...

Yahweh gave to we,
a bouncing boy baby!




This is Jonathan David.
His name means beloved gift of god. 
This is truly a perfect name for a perfect baby. 

He weighed in at 8 pounds exactly, and measures 20 1/2 inches long. 
He was born on the first day of Chanukah and the Winter Solstice at 8:12 a.m. to a large family that are very happy he is here. 
His big sister, Isabella Marie, is very excited to have him here. 
She loves to kiss and hug him. 
Mommy loves to cuddle. 
Auntie loves to rock him and watch him sleep. 
Today we learned how to change boy diapers. 
We've never changed boy diapers before. 

~*~

As such an occasion as this I'm offering a 20% off coupon. 
Use the code 'itsaboy' at check out to receive your savings. 


~*~ 

In just a couple hours Peter will be touching down in Milwaukee with his daughter. 
I know the two of them are thoroughly excited.
Personally, I'm a little melancholy.
Had my pregnancy gone full term my baby would be about 4-6 weeks old now. 
J.D. is a blessing, and I wouldn't have it any other way. 
However, I still remain conflicted. 
Being with my sister over the last 24 hours is helping me to work through all these feelings.
If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.

~*~

I'm happy he is here. 
<3


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...