Wednesday, January 2, 2013

News

Hi, guys!

I know it's been a while, but a lot of fun things are happening in the studio. I've changed up what was planned for colorways and bases because our situation has changed a little. There are a few personal issues preventing me from doing exactly what I'd like to do.

The studio blog will no longer be hosted on this blog. I opted for a more professional look on wordpress. You can find us at http://lmsstudioarts.wordpress.com.

The www.lmsstudioarts.com link is out of order as I am battling my hosting companies and trying to make the wordpress site the main site.

LMS Studio Arts will no longer be dealing with Supadupa due to low foot traffic and high advertising costs. Therefore we are returning to Etsy.

The scheduled release date is February 1st, 2013.
For more information please visit our new blog.

Thank you and take care!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...