Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hail

after work boredom. You have found your way into my home and are sticking around. To curb the boredom monster I have made it a movie night. It started with some Video On Demand searching. I found maybe one or two movies worth trying. Yeah...so I went to my old standby, Shaun of the Dead. Now that it is finished I've moved onto Clerks II. Yes, who doesn't love a donkey show?! "Oh we totally, do."

In the mean time I've been knitting a Long-eared Cabled Beanie. It's a great pattern to work with. It's my first cabled project, too. The first ear is finished and the second is well under way.

My next day off of the day job is Tuesday. It's going to be a work day regardless. I've gotta get to the bank and get some financial junk taken care of. Best of all, I'll be able to buy more fiber for dyeing. Sweet goodness!!! I'm excited for that. There will be another dye day coming up soon. Yay! It'll be a small one. Then more spinner's mates. These three will not be for sale, but will be displays. :)

Back to the show so I can be Randall's new best friend. ;p

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...