Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Roving Update

Unholy - Rambouillet
Abandonment - Merino/Tencel

Hope you like this little sneak peak of the update. It is going to be pushed back to Friday to get one more dye day in. Tomorrow I've got a couple more colorways to bring into fruition.

Also, in the past couple of days I've got two braids of Merino/Cashmere/Silk spun up from Cloudlover. It's a fantastic blend of roving. Fantastic!!

Also, I spun up the November Batt Club from Lai Grai. Of course it is fantastic and corespun. I find corespinning with art batts to be much easier than regular spinning techniques. The need to correct diameter is at a minimum. ;)


So, there it is. :) In a recap, Friday will be a roving update. I'm not sure what time, just yet, but definitely in the afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...