Thursday, June 14, 2012

TDF: Team Phat 2012


 Hello!! If you're joining or have already joined Team Phat for the 2012 Tour de Fleece don't forget to pick up the new Ravatar:

What do you have in your stash that you're going to bust this season? 

I'm busting some white Cormo roving, Cloudlover stash, and some of the unseen yummies my stash swap partner is sending me. I love swaps! There are so many fun yummies that are so unseen. I plan on sending my swap buddy a second installment of just locks in the middle of the tour. She's going to be a lucky lady. 

What are your obstacles on the course? Are you planning on learning a different kind of spinning? Do you have a technique you're concentrating on? Perhaps you'd like to learn how to navajo ply or spin in scrap yarns? There is so much freedom and fun involved in this lovely event. 

I'd love to hear more about your ideas and excitement! 
<3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...