Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ta Ta For Now


Hello, everyone!
July 16th, I began taking my first online course, Introduction to Business. The most wonderful and terrible topics have led me to make a most drastic decision. It is with deepest regret that I inform you there will be a temporary closing of LMS Studio Arts. Even with the upcoming consignment deal I feel a temporary closing is necessary to improve the company in the long-term scheme of things. Over the next few months I will be experimenting with custom colors, improving my marketing strategy, and creating a new line of yarns.

I greatly appreciate everyone's business over the years. We've had wonderful fun together. Please, feel free to take advantage of this closing with a 30% off coupon, TTFN-30, through Sept. 30th.

On October 1st , 2012, the studio will be closed until further notice. Until then please clean me out, and enjoy the sale.

I do plan on updating my blog here as there is plenty of knitting and spinning to be had. :D 

Gratefully Yours,



Emily A. Turner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...