Tuesday, July 6, 2010

RE: Collaboration (part 2)


Alrighty, ladies and gentlemen. It's finished the Pagosa Slouch is no longer a work in progress. This is the coolest hat pattern ever. If you love the color then you will have to stop into the shop in the near future. ArtemisArtemis has sent along 12 ounces of this colorway for me to spin up.

Recently, I had a custom order from Cloudlover made up. It busted it's way into my car this afternoon! Literally, it busted. I cannot believe how much fiber she managed to put into a single bag. :D It was truly a sight to behold. What a great way to end a crazy slow work day then a bag exploding of fiber! Not just any fiber, but Cloudlover colorway fiber! It was an amazing feeling.

The order was for
  •  8 ounces of Rambouillet in Passion Fruit
  •  8 ounces of Polwarth in Madeline
  •  4 ounces of Merino/Tencel in Copacobana
  •  4 ounces of Rambouillet in R'hyel 
all of which did not include our double dose of fiber club and a second order of Meadow in SW Merino. That all was packaged into a tiny bag (2 lbs 10 oz). So when I say busting loose, I mean busting loose. It felt like a can of the joke peanuts came pouring out and it was fantastic!

Work got a little goofy towards the end of the day, however. They caught someone stealing hot dog buns and hot dogs. Apparently LP and this woman got into a fight over it. That's when about 5 police officers entered the building in a rush to find LP. First of all, no one told me that this was going on. The officers looked to me as if I knew what was going on. Yeah, I wasn't any help and I felt so confussed. It wasn't until later after talking to a couple of co-workers I knew what was going on. That was like the 7 to 10 US Marshals doing the county wide old warrant walk through and ended up at my house due to an error of address. It's never a dull moment. When it is a little dull life makes up for it in big ways.

Now that I'm home it's time to get spinning. This weekend will be my very first craft fair. It's local and in a great location for all sorts of traveling summer traffic. The biggest chore is deciding what to take with, tagging them with new tags and deciding how to set it all up. On top of that is the banner/poster board design. Thankfully work was slow and most of the design work is done. Crooks and Ewes.
Come out and join me. All the information is available on my Ravelry group.

On to the inventory building!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...